What do we need to think about?
The end customers are faced with two solutions for their VPN
- Mature, stable, trusted, secure (implicit)
- Widely available services
- Traffic management and GUARENTEED QoS
- Powerful reporting and service management tools
- Possibility of lower cost
- Traffic management and QoS – is it there yet?
- Different reporting and service management tools – are they good enough?
- Need for security measures
Frame relay can remain the access method for IP-VPN – this means investment protection